Chillicothe, Illinois

Stay Away from the eye doctor.com I ordered my Prescription sunglasses from them.When I got them they were broken.

I send an e-mail and never got a response back. After waiting 2 days, I called 3 times till someone finally answered the phone. Costomer Service wasent very good. I have to call 3 more times to finally get a return number for this product; I informed them that I didn’t want the glasses due to poor condition of receiving them the first time.

Today I get an e-mail telling me that I was going to pay a restocking fee of 20% and that they would not give me the money back on the lenses.

Save your Money and stay away from this Dot Com!

Had an Experience with Theyedoctor?

Comments

I wholly agree with this complaint, as I had a similarly negative experience with The Eye Doctor.In my case, they shipped the wrong glasses to me and then asked me to pay for their return.

Then correct glasses arrived and lens fell-out.

Customer service interrupted me on the phone numerous times, put me on speaker for office to hear and then hung-up on me without letting me finish my explanation, saying "I don't care." The Eye Doctor does not have a very good bedside manner.BUYER BEWARE!!!

Before you make a comment check your spell checker, then everyone will know your a valid customer, and therefore be more prone to take your advice... I think the eyedoctor is great! I've bought so many glasses from them, and I will only buy from them.

I was very satisfied with theyedoctor.com's return policy. After ordering a pair of frames I thought I would like, they were not what I expected, the people there promtly replied to my email and gave me and rma to exchange my frames at no charge to me. Their policies are clearly stated on their home page as to returns and they followed through for me!